Steps in buying a wedding dress
Once you have tried on a number of dresses, possibly in different stores, it then comes down to making the final decision on the dress. While they are trying on various dresses, some brides feel they have found ‘the one’ and go straight to that dress as the final choice. Other brides end up with a shortlist of two or three dresses. If you end up with a shortlist of dresses, there are several things that may help you make the final choice:
- how does it make you feel? – which choice makes you feel the most confident and radiant?
- style / silhouette of the dress – are all your choices the same style? If not, which one suits your body shape the most?
- budget – are all the choices roughly the same price? If not, why are some more expensive than others? Is it really worth extending your budget or not?
- venue / theme – how well does each choice fit with your venue? Are you following a particular theme for the rest of the wedding and if so, how well does each choice fit in with that theme?
- Which one do YOU feel most comfortable in? After all, you will be spending the majority of the day in it!
Make sure you are making the final choice and are happy with your decision – you really don’t want to change your mind after ordering it.
<<…Previous Trying on some wedding dresses